Web Client Portfolio
Web Media Services
- Consultation and planning of Web strategies
- Design of customer focused, look-and-feel, and interaction
- Information architecture (taxonomy), content management, and administration
- Marketing online through listings with directories, associate programs, community building, and direct e-mail distribution
- Integration of social networking, video, RSS, and weblog in the Web environment
- Integration of Web strategies internally through orientation and training of your staff.
Basic Orientation to Web Presence Development
Originally written by Kenan Branam for a seminar presentation at the 1997 Media Communications Association-International conference in Cincinnati, Ohio.
For basic philosophy of Web Presence, see my articles, Making Sense of the Information Age. For a presentation topic for your organization, see Web Wisdom Topic.